2 months ago
Hotel Receptionist - Worcestershire
£18,250 after 3 month probation Plus tips plus live in available
Permanent - Full Time
HOTEL RECEPTION BEAUTIFUL BUSY HOTEL NEAR EVESHAM
• Do you experience of working as a hotel receptionist?
• Are you a fantastic customer facing receptionist who creates a great first impression with guests?
• Do you enjoy working a combination of early, day and late shifts?
If so this small hotel could be just for you.
Based a few miles from Evesham, this small yet very busy hotel is now looking for a friendly and engaging professional who would relish the challenge of working as a HOTEL RECEPTIONIST.
As the hotel receptionist you will;
• Be fully involved in all aspects of reception,
• Answering calls,
• Checking guests in and out
• Taking reservations for both rooms and restaurant reservations and event reservations - gathering all of the required information efficiently
• Handling all guest queries.
Ultimately you will be working as part of a friendly team in ensuring the smooth running of the hotel reception desk.
What do you need to apply for role?
• A friendly, polite, well-presented, positive, happy natured, efficient, reliable, trustworthy and self motivated individual
• Ideally 1-2 years of hotel reception experience.
• Knowledge of computerised hotel and reservation system is desirable.
• The flexibility to work shift patterns that vary across the 7 days. This could include start and finish times of 7am and 11pm.
• Strong administrative and IT skills.
• Flexible enough to support the food and beverage and or events teams when required
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
What is on offer?
• A salary of £18,250 once your probation has been passed
• A share of tips
• An immediate start for the right candidate
• Free Meals on duty
• Live in available at £53/week (10 mins walk from the hotel)
• Career development with various training opportunities
• Pension scheme
• The chance to work for a manager who looks out for his staffs' welfare.
If you feel you have the qualities for this role DON'T DELAY - APPLY IMMEDIATELY!!!
All candidates with eligibility to work in the UK will receive a response regarding the status of their application.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close