8 months ago
Hotel Receptionist - Luxury Hotel - Near Bath
39 hours per week
£8.50/hr plus live in plus tips
Permanent - Full Time
• Do you experience of working as a receptionist - either within a hotel or professional environment?
• Are you a fantastic customer facing receptionist who would love to work for an established family friendly hotel group?
• Do you have flexibility in the work patterns you can work over 5 days?
My client is a part of a beautiful collection of hotels in and around the Cotswolds. This hotel based just 20 miles north of Bath who are now looking for a friendly and engaging professional who would relish the challenge of working as a HOTEL RECEPTIONIST.
As the hotel receptionist you will;
• Be fully involved in all aspects of reception,
• Answering calls,
• Checking guests in and out
• Taking reservations for both rooms and restaurant reservations and event reservations - gathering all of the required information efficiently
• Handling all guest queries.
• Assist restaurant team with bar service and room service occasionally.
Ultimately you will be working as part of a friendly team in ensuring the smooth running of the reception desk at all times.
What do you need to apply for role?
• A friendly, polite, well-presented, positive, happy natured, efficient, reliable, trustworthy and self - motivated individual
• You will preferably have previous (hotel) reception experience but if you have a passion in hospitality industry you may also be considered.
• Knowledge of computerised hotel and reservation system is desirable.
• Experience of working within the hospitality sector ie: hotels, restaurants or pubs with a desire to work as a hotel receptionist.
• The flexibility to work shift patterns that vary across the 7 days. This could include start and finish times of 7am and 11pm.
• Strong administrative and IT skills.
• Flexible enough to support the food and beverage and or events teams when required
What is on offer?
• An hourly rate of up to £8.50/hr pus a share of tips
• An immediate start for the right candidate
• Free Meals on duty
• Career development with various training opportunities
• Pension scheme
• Live in available at £53/ week
• The opportunity to progress within the group
If you feel you have the qualities for this role DON'T DELAY - APPLY IMMEDIATELY!!!
All candidates with eligibility to work in the UK will receive a response regarding the status of their application.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.