A Home Delivery Administrator is required to join our client for a 3-month contract in Milton Keynes. They are a growing, innovative and exciting global business looking for a determined, driven and enthusiastic individual.
You will be responsible for the orders, deliveries and administration and provide the highest level of customer service at all times.
• Ensure all orders are uploaded and processed
• Contact customers to confirm order receipt
• Be accountable for all consumer calls, queries and emails
• Monitor daily deliveries
• Investigate and process credits and refunds
• Arrange collections
• Process cancellation of orders
• Update and manage customers order portals
• Update stock report and weekly order report
• Key on manual orders for the Marketing department when requested
• Produce Home Delivery Report and stock report
• SAP knowledge/experience
• Strong customer service experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a sometimes-pressurised environment : good team player!
• Good working Knowledge of MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
If you have the strong customer service experience and have worked within a FMCG global company or have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Natasha on.