There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
The Head of Service Assurance/Strategy will establish and maintain productive relationships to ensure service performance is effectively managed, and deals with issues or exceptions escalated by Operations leads, ensuring escalations are resolved efficiently and effectively in the provision of IT to the business. The role will develop a service centric strategy across internal and external facing functions to deliver consistent levels of service to the business.
1. Operational compliance; Achievement of IT Service objectives to meet client requirements across the IT Operations Division.
2. SLA Reporting & Management Information; providing governance, ensure systems are in place for compiling reports, internal and customer facing.
3. IT Operational Risk; facilitates clear understanding of the technology risks affecting the IT Operations and service delivery function, ensuring that controls are fit for purpose in line with company policy for risk.
4. IT Supplier Management; ensuring the selection, provision, and governance for managing suppliers has the right controls and governance.
5. Relationship Management; ensure the relationship management team are operating consistent, managing the delivery of IT Services on a tactical and strategic basis, and managing stakeholder expectations.
6. Continuous Service Improvement - To manage the continuous improvement programme, ensuring processes, and improvements are measured, tracked, and delivered to best practice standards.
7. Audits - Internal and External audits affecting the division and should be owned, managed and controlled across the IT Operations functions.
8. Quality Programmes - Ensuring the functions are aligned and operating to industry best practice standards, namely; ITIL, ISO20000 & ISO27001.
9. Asset and Configuration Management; ensuring the function has the right tools, processes, and resources to accurately manage the organisations IT Assets effectively.
10. Leadership and strategic direction for the functions, ranging from planning and budgeting to motivational and promotional activities expounding the value of IT Service Assurance.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.