We have an excellent job opportunity for a Head of Reception and Administration in Swindon on a one year contract to cover maternity.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Accident Repair Solution providers servicing both the Insurer and Fleet sectors from eight locations within the Home Counties region.
The Head of Reception & Administration will
* Manage a busy customer service team
* Provide an admin function for both the branch and the site manager
* Have a hands-on approach
* Oversee service levels to ensure customers are handled warmly and efficiently by the team
* At all times demonstrate full knowledge of company services (and rates)
* Have an ability to maximise up-selling opportunities.
Working as part of the management team you will attend departmental meetings as well as assisting with monthly site communication meetings.
* Act as the 'public face' of our front of house team, ensuring customers are attended to efficiently and always made to feel welcome
* Attend the front desk during busy operational hours
* Ensuring that ‘front of house’ facilities are resourced 5.5 days a week
* Updating clients and work providers on claims/repair progress
* Planning, organizing, directing and controlling all aspects of customer service and logistics operations
* Maximise the efficiency of the ‘customer service’ activities through effective use of the claim administrations tools / reports etc.
* Actively encourage customer feedback to evaluate and develop strategies to improve services
* Undertake investigations of complaints and incidents and resolve first level complaints where possible
* Attend client account meetings and/or sales meetings with site manager, as required
* Monitor and act on department reports to ensure optimum use of available bookings and loan cars
* Develop detailed knowledge of our additional services and rates to maximise upselling opportunities
* Ensure a safe environment is provided for all customers, staff and visitors, deal with emergencies where appropriate
* Manage on site financial controls; petty cash, excess and OTP
* Ensure all staff are trained and compliant with data protection policies
* Maintain site attendance records staff, including compiling staffing rota etc,
* From time to time, deputise for Manager and assist manager with preparation of the Business Plans, reports and budgets
* Provide a ‘first line’ HR support function for the branch to assist with staff performance reviews and carry out staff inductions.
* Report any non-compliance issues relating to: financial controls, health & safety and unauthorised use of resources
* Maintain recovery truck records to ensure compliant with DVSA (VOSA)
* Carry out any branch related actions following site health & safety audits, as agreed with branch manager
* Update/maintain all staff training records and plant & equipment checks in accordance with BS10125
* Carry out relevant paperwork to ensure compliance with Manufacturer approvals
* Undertake branch admin - Invoicing, Time & attendance records, overtime forms, sickness forms, accident & injury reporting
Skills/Experience & Qualification
* 5 years senior customer service role
* Effective people / team manager, encourages collaborative working environment
* The ability to perform multiple duties in a heavy workload environment is essential
* Fluent verbal and written English language and listening skills
* Sound administration skills with excellent IT skills (Windows, Word, Excel etc.)
* Detailed knowledge of and understanding client service level agreements (preferred)
* Management or business qualification (preferable)
* Customer focused
* Demonstrates Tenacity
* Strong leadership and team-working skills
* Positive and outgoing
* Pays close attention to detail
* High Standards of Presentation / Upselling skills
Hours & Salary
For the role of Head of Reception & Administration, the hours will be Monday to Friday 0800 to 1730 and a 1 in 3 Saturdays. There is a salary on offer of up to £27,000 per annum, pro rata.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Reception, admin, office manager,