3 months ago
Head of Finance - Fleet
Salary: £55,000 (negotiable depending on experience) - plus benefits
Our Client is a Gold Sage X3 Business Partner who specialise in the implementation, support and development of Sage X3. Formed in 2005, They now boast one the most knowledgeable and experienced Sage X3 teams in the UK. Focusing solely on the Sage X3 solution. The Company have implemented X3 for a wide variety of industries, including food and beverage, pharmaceutical, distribution and professional services. They have a proven track record of success delivering complex and tailor-made Sage X3 projects and are highly respected in the Sage Business Partner community. In return for your skills and experience they offer a competitive remuneration package and a clear career progression path within a friendly and professional environment.
This vacancy is within the Finance department. In response to the continued growth of the business the requirement for a qualified accountant to maintain the company's finance and accounting procedures to a high level has been identified. The role requires an individual who holds Chartered or Certified accountancy qualifications. Sage X3 experience would be a bonus, however cross training is an option for the right candidate.
• Conduct risk management
• Evaluate and decide on investments
• Allocate resources and manage cash flows
• Conduct profit and cost analyses
• Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
• Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
• Consult board members about funding options
• Recommend cost-reducing solutions
• To work with and manage an accounts assistant should this role be deemed necessary.
• Proven work experience as a Head of Finance in an IT enviroment or similar role
• In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
• Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
• Proficiency in accounting software - Experience of Sage X3 accounting software would be a great benefit.
• Solid analytical and decision-making skills
• Leadership abilities
• MSc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA)..
Candidates who feel they meet all the requirements and who are interested in this role should apply sending their up to date CV as soon as possible
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close