3 months ago
Head of Finance - Fleet, Hampshire
SalaryNegotiable but highly competitive for the right person
A Gold Sage EM Business Partner who specialise in the implementation, support and development of Sage EM. Formed in 2005, They now boast one the most knowledgeable and experienced Sage EM teams in the UK. Focusing solely on the Sage EM solution they have implemented Sage EM for a wide variety of industries, including food and beverage, pharmaceutical, distribution and professional services. They have a proven track record of success delivering complex and tailor-made Sage EM projects.
In return for your skills and experience they offer a competitive remuneration package and a clear career progression path within a friendly and professional environment.
We are looking for a Head of Finance to supervise all financial tasks of our company and ensure we use capital and resources beneficially.
Head of Finance responsibilities include creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations and are carried out efficiently and to a high standard. To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and management of personnel.
Ultimately, you will maintain our company's financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
• Continuously review financial data and prepare monthly management accounts and annual reports for the board
• Prepare data as required for the year-end Financial Statement
• Conduct risk management
• Manage and provide cash-flow reporting
• Conduct profit & cost analyses and maintain P&L and Balance Sheet reporting
• Maintain & develop secure procedures for confidential information
• Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
• Identify and recommend cost-reducing solutions
• Oversea financial department employees
• Establish, maintain and develop financial policies and procedures for the company
• Track the companys financial status & performance to identify areas for improvement
• Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
• Provide insightful information to the board to aid short & long term decision making
• Maintain annual budgets and forecasts
• Manage VAT returns
• Minimum of three years proven work experience as a Head of Finance or similar role
• In-depth understanding of cash-flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
• Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
• Proficiency in enterprise level accounting software - Experience of Sage X3 accounting software would be a benefit but not essential
• Solid analytical and decision-making skills
• Proven leadership abilities
• BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
• ACCA/CIMA qualified
• MSc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus
If you feel you meet the requirements then please apply as soon as possible by sending us your up to date CV
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close