We are one of the worlds leading consumer electronics brands and we require a strong Head of Finance. Based in Brentcross, you will have overall responsibility for leading and influencing the ongoing modernisation of an established finance department.
SALARY: £70,000 - £80,000
· £15,000 Bonus
· Car Allowance
· 25 Days Holiday
· Death in Service
LOCATION: Brentcross - North West London
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Watford, Milton Keynes, Slough , Enfield, St Albans, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Richmond,Edgware
We are a globally recognisable house hold name with a UK turnover of £55million. The UK business is in an exciting period and we now need someone with the appetite to drive the continual improvements and efficiencies required to influence a full business transformation
JOB SPECIFICATION: Head of Finance - Consumer Electronics
As the most senior financial professional in the business and reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for supporting the overall financial function. This is a pivotal role in terms of stakeholder relationships in the wider business, but also with regard to the output and development of this team.
In addition you will be responsible for the following:
· Complete control of P&L
· On going simplification of existing financial control processes and systems
· Management and development of the UK Finance team (6), including succession planning
· Management of all aspects of the forecasting cycle to ensure accurate forecast updates
· Preparation of tax, statutory accounts and VAT returns
· The implementation and roll out of new software across the business (currently migrating to Enterprise 1)
· Provide high quality financial support to the senior management team and accurate reporting for group consumption
· Control business critical cash flow and manage credit control
REQUIREMENTS: Head of Finance - Consumer Electronics
The successful candidate will be ideally working for a business with a minimum turnover of £35-£40million where they can make an impact.
In order to be considered you will need the following:
· Recognised financial qualification, ACCA is preferred
· Be fully transparent and have an appetite for continuous improvement
· The ability to view the financial impact on the wider business with a shrewd commercial eye.
· Significant experience in the preparation of management accounts, annual accounts, business analysis, pension management and management information
· Experience in software implementation and roll outs
· Fully conversant in UK tax and associated regulation
We are a world renowned consumer electronics and technology manufacturer, a highly recognisable brand.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Zoe Chatley quoting Head of Finance - Consumer Electronics and reference ZC15458 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.