Our client who are a highly credible and award winning group in the 'specialist automotive services' industry provides outsourced support services to many well known businesses throughout the UK. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Customer Services who will be responsible for managing all aspects of their large customer contact centres on the outskirts of Hertfordshire / Cambridgeshire and the West Midlands.
The Duties & Responsibilities for the role are:
- Promote a customer first ethos that builds strong relationships with the clients, their customers and all members of the supply chain.
- Ensure all suppliers within the supply chain achieve their KPI's.
- To provide continuous improvement ideas that drive the programme forward.
- Achieving all set KPI's and SLA targets
- Intervene if and when KPI's are not met / not likely to be met and address issues internally whilst keeping the client updated where necessary
- Provide all reporting to the client and undertake any tasks requested by the account contact
- Look for ways to improve the service levels by reviewing daily processes and managing suppliers & network partners
- Ensure resource plans are in place and manage the volume across the scheme highlighting performance trends / areas of concern as necessary
- Set up and manage all department and inter department processes to ensure customers are getting an outstanding service
- Ensure all team processes are adopted and followed continuously, as well as implementing and designing new ones
- Ensure the performance management process is adhered to and regular performance feedback to all team members is provided
- Drive a continuous improvement culture by ensuring training and development is provided to the team leaders and they in turn to their teams
It is essential that you a strong and confident Head of Customer Services Manager with a motivational and supportive approach to ensure trust within the team. You will also be able to work well under pressure and able to take ownership of issues, make quick decisions and justify reasons. Giving advice/making decisions on a day to day, on a one to one basis will be necessary, so your organisational skills will need to be strong so that you can manage a large workload and be professional at all times.
You will preferably have experience in the automotive sector and at least three years' experience of managing a large team of people, including team leaders. You will also have the following skills:
- Experience as a Customer Services Manager / Head of Customer Services
- Ability to create and present presentations, using PowerPoint
- Good written and listening skills
- Proven natural ability to communicate on all levels
- Experience in creating reports
- Experience in holding staff appraisals and team meetings
- Experience in heading meetings and agenda writing
- Experience in client communication
This Customer Services Manager position is an office based role and comes with a highly competitive basic salary and a bonus scheme.
- £60,000 - £65,000 basic salary
- Company car
- Life cover
Please apply with your full CV to Morgan Radley. Unfortunately, we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.