Group Training Administrator (Contract)
£18,500 per annum Plus Benefits including Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday
Are you an eagle-eyed administrator from a training background? Want to take on a varied and engaging contract with an eco-friendly business? If so, read on.
Committed to sustainability, our client is on a mission to reduce waste within the foodservice industry. They are now looking for a Group Training Administrator to join them on a fixed-term contract until June 2019.
Within a fast-moving and stimulating environment, you will have the chance to consolidate your skill-set and play an important role in the smooth running of the company’s Training Department.
As a Group Training Administrator, you will provide a high level of support to the Training Team.
In this key role, you’ll facilitate the delivery and monitoring of training by:
- Arranging training sessions, booking facilities and tracking course acceptances
- Preparing training materials
- Liaising with the HR Team to deliver a seamless new starter process
- Making travel arrangements
- Supporting the delivery of projects
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Administration experience
- Experience of monitoring training to ensure full compliance
- Proficiency in MS Office or equivalent
- The ability to implement improved procedures and processes
Self-motivated and proactive, as a Group Training Administrator, you’ll have great communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to prioritise your workload.
Ideally, you’ll also have experience of using document control processes, but this isn’t essential.
To apply for the role of Group Training Administrator (Contract), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Group Training Administrator, Contract, Training Administrator, Training Delivery Administrator, Admin Assistant, Training Delivery Co-ordinator, L&D Administrator, Admin Clerk, Office Clerk, Office Administrator, Administration.