about 1 year ago
This company is well established with over 10 years of experience in providing software solutions and digital marketing to the Automotive Industry. They deliver Dealer Management Systems, Websites and Marketing Design Services all specialising in the motor trade.
The Job Role
Your role will be to work as part of a team to create and drive forward the digital marketing strategy for clients. As Graphic Designer, you will be involved with all aspects of digital marketing, including; print artwork design, social media, website content, SEO, SEM, PPC and email marketing. Applicants will need to be experienced in graphical design for print and web using the Adobe suite with a creative talent.
A good knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, HTML and CMS is ideal.
- Creation of print, press, email and digital adverts ensuring that all material adheres to the brand identity.
- Management of PPC and social media campaigns.
- Liaising with clients to assist in planning marketing strategies.
- Design of new websites and modification of existing websites.
- SEO for new and existing websites including report analysis, offering recommendations for improvements.
- Design and creation of bespoke website landing pages.
- Website testing and the identification of technical problems.
- Good graphical design experience with a high-level of creative thinking and the confidence to use it.
- Ability to produce original, consistent and effective designs across a variety of marketing materials and media.
- Advanced skills in Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC, InDesign CC and Fireworks CS6.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Ability to write copy with strong written English and attention to detail.
- Able to manage a varied workload and adhere to deadlines.
- Have a polite and friendly manner and are able to communicate professionally with clients.
- Previous experience with email marketing.
- Photography experience.
- Video Editing experience and knowledge of After Effects CC and Premier Pro CC.
- Good knowledge of social media advertising.
- Google Analytics & AdWords experience.
- HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Familiarity with responsive website design techniques.
APPLICATION NOTE: Please include a link to your online design portfolio within you CV or job application.