3 months ago
Grants Operations & Data Manager - London W1G
Salary: £35K + Benefits depending on experience
Key words: Data Manager, Charity, Operations Manager, Grants Manager
My Client is an independent charity that awards grants to support and promote excellence in the fields of science, health, education and the arts & humanities.
Their funds are generated through an endowment. They awarded over £900 million in grants since their establishment (£1.9 billion in real terms), supporting over 11,000 projects across the UK, all on the basis of expert peer review.
The Foundation is made up of twelve trustees, a small staff team in our London office and a wider network of advisors and reviewers.
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Grants Operations and Data Manager to join the team in their London offices.
You will be supporting the Head of Grants & Policy and Head of Finance to ensure the smooth running of the operations that underpin the business.
The successful applicant will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, including the general management, maintenance and development of their grants database (Blackbaud Grantmaking), supporting the preparation of meeting papers for their expert Panels and Trustees, processing grant claims, and maintaining the Foundation’s archives.
You will also be expected to undertake occasional special projects, such as project managing their grantee perception survey.
The right candidate will have:
• At least two years office experience within a grant making organisation
• Exceptional I.T skills, including experience using databases and website content management systems
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• The ability to prioritise tasks in a busy office
• The ability to work independently
• The ability to work well as part of a team and within a small office
• A personable and friendly manner
• Professional personal presentation, particularly in external facing situations
• A high level of discretion in handling sensitive information
• Enthusiasm for the activities undertaken by the Foundation and ability to work across a wide range of complex programme areas
• Enthusiasm and drive to evolve and grow this new role
Preferred requirements are:
• Degree level education
• Experience of Blackbaud Grantmaking (Formally Gifts Online)
• Experience of using electronic meeting papers software
• Experience reviewing grant payments
• Understanding of GDPR regulations
In return, my client offers a competitive salary plus benefits.
The hours for working are 35 per week
When applying for this role please include your CV
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 27TH September 2018, interviews to commence w/c 8th October 2018
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close