7 months ago
A Graduate Surveyor is required by our client based in Huntingdon. Our client has a large national team who delivers timely and pragmatic advice on all property matters across the entire UK via their network of offices. The Graduate Surveyor role is working within the Automotive & Roadside team.
As Graduate Surveyor you will the opportunity to work with an established team and the work will involve a broad range of professional, valuation, disposals, acquisition casework on behalf of a broad range of clients.
• Acquisitions, disposals and general casework
• Providing advice on national and local markets
• Providing advice on the viability of commercial developments
• Market research and producing detailed reports
• Assisting on valuation reports
• Rent reviews and lease renewals
• Attending client meetings
• Completion of APC diary
• Degree in Real Estate or similar/related RICS-accredited General Practice degree
• Ability to communicate and negotiate
• Self-motivated & ability to work autonomously
• Ambitious & career focused
• Commercially minded
• A high degree of IT literacy is essential, with good presentation skills and strong PowerPoint and Excel experience
• Clean driving licence
Please do apply if you have recently graduated/looking for a new area in surveying and are looking to specialised in Automotive & Roadside properties. For further information please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment.