about 1 year ago
Elevation Recruitment Business Support are currently working alongside a key client based in Sheffield whilst they look to appoint an Operations Administrator.
The purpose of this role is to support the Plant Management team in all aspects of operations throughout the factory.
- Supporting the business in achieving its goal of delivering manufactured product to the customer in line with customer's expectations.
- Liaise with customer service / sales in UK and Europe to track shipments, ensuring prompt delivery and communication of accurate progress reports to the customer.
- Support the Management team in the continuous improvement and review of shipment administration practices and procedures, including project work
- Developing and managing systems and procedures both in SAP and standalone excel files for accurate stock control and a robust "month end" process.
- Arrangement, allocation and picking of all UK and export shipments including producing delivery notes/CMR's
- Managing and processing of all purchase orders and purchase receipts on SAP, including entering and maintaining all orders for raw materials.
- Processing of daily production information in SAP.
- Liaising with suppliers on pricing
- Assist QA EHS Manager to maintain ISO 9001 / 14001:2015 certification using Lean Principles. Reviewing and updating all QA / EHS management system procedures and documentation to align with standards and day to day management of the ISO Certificates.
- Conduct Risk Assessments
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Strong interest in Environmental, health and safety
- Customer-centric approach with a focus on providing a first class service and meeting customer requirements
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office products and SAP.
- Practical knowledge of ISO9001 / ISO14001: 2015 standards (Desirable)
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on Administration positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
-Business Support Jobs or Business Support Recruitment