9 months ago
Information on the company
Our client provides IT solutions for home users and small businesses. They are expanding into the Home Integration market and as such need to produce marketing materials for this new business direction.
This is a 3 month paid internship: Salary: National Minimum Wage.
Key responsibilities of the role:
Assisting the Director to provide administration support, along with anything else that could be required for that day. Providing high quality, professional, efficient support and helping the Director and other colleagues where necessary.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Supporting the Director with whatever is needed for that day, for example, diary management etc
* Monthly creation of sales invoices to send to clients
* Inputting of all purchase invoices and expenses figures to the online financial software (Xero)
* Reconciliation with the bank statements
* Ensuring all documents are filed correctly
* Keeping up to date information regarding contracts, payment plans for clients and the client database
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Must be self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment
* Should be very personable and show excellent phone manner
* Any work experience in the industry/similar roles would be greatly beneficial
* Great organisational and communication skills
* Flexible and willing to learn new skills
* Methodical and calm with a high attention to detail
* Mature minded and responsible
* Confident and proactive
* Ability to meet deadlines and requests
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* Fun, friendly environment
* Working closely with the Director for a fast growing business will provide interesting challenges on a daily basis and great opportunities for progression
Apply for this role