Graduate Conference Opportunities, Central London, SE1
Resolve Recruitment are working with a leading player in high quality business events. Due to expansion within our clients Central London offices, they now seek a number of eloquent, confident and professional graduates with first class verbal and written communication skills to join their fun, friendly and warm team.
Graduate Conference Producers
- In-depth telephone/desk research into target markets, hot topics, key trends
- Writing sales-orientated agendas
- Writing copy for marketing campaigns
- Creating databases
- Influencing and recruiting speakers on the telephone and face-to-face
- Liaising and organising the speakers on the actual day of the conference
Graduate Marketing Assistant
- Database management
- Managing the websites for our different conferences
- Writing and designing email campaigns
- Online marketing
- Social media marketing
- Speaking to senior clients on the telephone and face-to-face
- Helping to run the conference on the day, assisting speakers, delegates and sponsors
- Marketing office maintenance - keeping brochures and media packs organised etc.
- Assisting the Marketing Director in all campaign management
Graduate Sponsorship Sales Executive
- Understanding new topics and industries quickly.
- Identifying the key sectors to sell into.
- Account management of current clients.
- Creating a sales database.
- Marketing and copywriting.
- Cold-calling new sales leads.
- Writing bespoke sponsorship packages.
- Client meetings.
- Running the conference and exceeding clients' expectations on the actual day at the conference.
- Minimum of six months work experience, not necessarily within the events industry
- A/B/Cs at A Level - ideally have a 2:1 degree level
- Bright, tenacious, well presented and a high-energy
- A professional, calm, courteous and friendly manner
- A commercial mind and determination to succeed
- An excellent eye for detail, experience in proof reading is an advantage
- A pro-active, positive and 'can do' attitude
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Maturity and versatility
- Problem solving, self-motivation and initiative
- A competative basic salary of up to £22,000 (Sales Executive role will also include a high OTE)
- Other excellent benefits & perks
- Being part of a great company who will be committed to helping you drive your career forward!
For more information on this exciting and rewarding Graduate Conference Opportunities please APPLY BELOW.
Key: Graduate Conference Producer, Graduate Marketing Assistant, Graduate Sponsorship Sales Executive, Events, Conferences, Media, Central London, Southwark, SE1