9 months ago
Information on the company
This company sources buy to let property investment deals across the UK from developers, banks, and administrators on behalf of high net worth individuals. Catering for first time investors to those with portfolios worth over several million pounds, they offer a unique service by allowing individuals to purchase property that is pre-negotiated and completely off market.
This is a full time graduate job with a starting salary of £18-22k based in Sale, Manchester.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Assist the company with all administrative support, working directly with internal teams and clients to ensure the smooth running of Sales Operations
* Handle day-to-day enquiries via phone, email and face to face
* Make travel arrangements
* Diary management
* Data entry
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* Graduate with a degree in any subject
* Really organised, shows initiative and a can-do attitude
* Strong prioritisation and time management skills
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Competitive salary dependent on experience
* Commission structure
* Regular team days out including go karting and day trips to Paris!
* The opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business, both in terms of revenue and company size with huge aspirations
Apply for this role