about 1 month ago
Are you the new member of our clients Global Support Team?
Job Title: Global Support Centre (GSC) Coordinator
Location: Magor, Newport
Reports to: GSC Manager
Hours: Mon-Fri, rotating shift pattern (06:00-14:30; 14:00-22:30; 22:00-06:30) or 4on4off shifts (2 x days, 2 x nights followed by 4 non-working days)
Salary: £17,500 - £21,000
If you are looking for new challenges and want to join a company where a great working environment, teamwork and professionalism is paramount - then this may be the role for you.
Our clients Global Support Centre is at the heart of their organisation and their GSC Coordinators provide their customers with network monitoring, global engineering resources and associated technical services. They are currently looking for 2 new GSC Coordinators to join their experienced team!
The successful candidate(s) will be interacting regularly with their A-list customers', the Global Engineering workforce, and Global service partners and suppliers. The candidate(s) will be required to work very closely with the all other departments within the company and, as such, will need great inter-personal skills to develop good working relationships across the board.
• Respond to incoming customer calls in a professional, responsible and consistent manner ensuring optimum communication with both customers and engineers.
• Ensure that all calls are logged in respective company systems and all transactions are processed accurately.
• Provide solutions and coordinate actions through all stages of the ticket process from inception to satisfactory resolution including liaising with 3rd party suppliers and internal resources.
• Work dedicatedly to meet the SLA requirements of the customer.
• Maintain continuous contact with customers and engineers and communicate updates until each job is closed out.
• Involve additional technical assistance and/or escalate tickets if appropriate.
• Carry out any further ad-hoc tasks requested by the GSC Manager or GSC Team Leader during day and night shifts.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Previous Help Desk experience an advantage.
• Analytical problem solver.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English.
• Desire and motivation to learn and ability to advance skill level.
• Ability to multitask and prioritise workload and work well under pressure.
• Flexibility and ability to work on own initiative.
• PC literate, especially Microsoft Office.
To apply for this Global Support Centre Coordinator role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.