We have an excellent opportunity for a German Speaking Sales Administrator at this superb distribution centre in Warrington. German language skills are an absolute must.
Our client is a US owned company established over 100 years ago which has succeeded in becoming a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of high quality instrumentation, tools and consumables to the electrical, environmental monitoring & measurement, and telecommunications markets.
The company is a fast paced, highly innovative and ever-growing organisation. With their sights are set on the future - they are committed to an aggressive, long-term global growth strategy. They are making major investments in the company and the people who are dedicated to helping them achieve their goals.
As a Sales Administrator you will assist the company in achieving its business objectives and revenue targets by:
• Providing customer support with regard to processing, revising, expediting and confirming orders
• Dealing with sample/literature requests with a high degree of accuracy
• Processing requests for annual stock rotations for approval by the Director of Customer Service
• Pre qualifying customer leads
Key Responsibilities as a Sales Administrator
• Provide total customer support with regard to quotes and product availability, shipments/collections, and product enquiries.
• Liaise with site Warehouse operations on shipping methods, customer orders and complaints, and returns.
• Lead qualifications.
• Schedule quotation follow-ups for Sales Managers
• Responsible for the administration required for compliance with on site Health & Safety.
• Set–up and maintain new customer accounts
• Processing international documentation
• Provide customer support via web chat
• Process ship and debit submissions for approval
• Provide support to other department members.
• Participate as a member of a cross-functional team and/or project team
• Occasional travel to visit customers, support trade shows, and training (up to 10%).
Essential Experience, Qualifications and Role Specific Skills
• Fluent German
• Strong English language skills, written and spoken word
• Minimum of 4 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grade C and above including Maths and English
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office Packages especially Word and Excel
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Internal/ inside sales experience is desirable
• Demonstrated ability working within a Quality Management environment.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional telephone manner
• Strong relationship builder
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to handle difficult situations and work calmly under pressure
• Team player
• Strong language skills, written and spoken word
• Cultural awareness
For the role of German Speaking Sales Administrator there is a salary on offer of £22,000 to £28,000 per annum. Development opportunities for the successful candidate will be available within area/ regional sales.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
German, Customer support, customer services, sales administrator,