10 months ago
German Speaking Financial Controller - Birmingham
Salary - £COMPETIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE
Key words: Accountant, German speaking, UK GAAP, German HGB, Financial controller.
Exciting opportunity to be part of international growth within a global company that are new to the UK.
This role is a brand new position and will be a core position within the UK arm of the business.
The successful candidate must be a German speaker with knowledge of German HGB and have solid experience with UK GAAP.
In addition to these requirements the successful applicant will be responsible for the following activities:
- Handle reminders until these are enforced
- Monitor the suspension of deliveries and handle non-payers (further invoice processing)
- Review purchase invoices (creditors) for validity and amount
- Monitor the investment portfolio and outflows (only if there is no accounting management)
- Post accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger accounts
- Generally enter supporting documents, prepare internal invoices to other companies
- Process bank receipts and cheques
- Cash/bank postings
- Clean up data carriers/electronic bank statement
- Handle insolvency
- Process incoming and outgoing payments
- Reconcile and settle general ledger accounts
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an exciting new venture.
Postcode - Birmingham
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.