We have an excellent opportunity for a German Speaking European Customer Support Advisor at this superb distribution centre in Warrington.
Our client is a US owned company established over 100 years ago which has succeeded in becoming a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of high quality instrumentation, tools and consumables to the electrical, environmental monitoring & measurement, and telecommunications markets.
The company is a fast paced, highly innovative and ever-growing organisation. With their sights are set on the future - they are committed to an aggressive, long-term global growth strategy. They are making major investments in the company and the people who are dedicated to helping them achieve their goals.
As European Customer Support Advisor you will assist the company in achieving its business objectives and revenue targets by:
• Providing customer support with regards to processing, revising, expediting and confirming orders and sample/literature requests with a high degree of accuracy
• Order management and ownership, maintaining business partnerships, both internal and external
• Ability to process requests for RMA’s and annual stock rotations for approval by Customer Service Manager
• German language skills are a must
Key Responsibilities as European Customer Support Advisor
• Ensure customers are provided accurate and timely information and are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner ensuring professionalism at all times
• Own specific customer relationships, in conjunction with relevant Sales team and Business Managers
• Enter, process, send and confirm quotations
• Entering processing, revising, expediting and confirming orders and sample/literature requests.
• Respond to emails and answer telephone calls with regards to stock availability, pricing, complaints, customs numbers, weights, dimensions, sending duplicate invoices
• Run invoices for both UK & Export shipments and provide export shipping documentation to Warehouse to allow despatch. Responsible for processing international documentation.
• Along with the Customer Service Manager develop a customer care philosophy that ensures customer satisfaction.
• Ensures all client issues are logged and resolved and significant issues are brought to the attention of the Customer Service Manager.
• Work to and achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to measure performance and demonstrate continual improvement.
• Participate as a member of a cross-functional team and/or project team as required.
Essential Experience, Qualifications and Role Specific Skills
• Fluent German
• Minimum of 4 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grade C and above including Maths and English
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office Packages especially Word and Excel
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Demonstrated ability working within a Quality Management environment.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Creative and self-motivated
• Strong relationship builder
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to handle difficult situations and work calmly under pressure
• Team player
• Strong language skills, written and spoken word
• Cultural awareness
For the role of European Customer Support Advisor there is a salary on offer of £21,000 to £25,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
German, Customer support, customer services,