German Speaking Customer Services Representative
A German speaking Customer Services / Export Sales Administrative position has arisen within an entrepreneurial, successful and established sales and marketing company based within Stourbridge, West Midlands.
£18K - £22k Basic + Bonus + Career Progression Opportunities + Excellent Holiday Entitlement
Office Based – Stourbridge, West Midlands
Office based, West Midlands – Commutable from Stourbridge, Dudley, Halesowen, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Kidderminster, West Bromwich
This UK role will predominantly provide administrative & internal sales support to their German sister company encompassing customer service liaison, order processing, stock control, invoicing and internal sales.
A fluent German speaker is essential.
This position would ideally suit an energetic, resilient, customer focussed individual with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English and German, administrative skills (in particular Microsoft Excel) and attention to detail. A passion to learn, a “can do” attitude and a winning mentality are key attributes; as is the ability to multitask and prioritise workloads.
This is role will initially offer a range of varied duties. We are looking for a candidate who has long term aspirations to grow, who may express qualities required for promotion towards a future managerial role.
- Handle customer queries efficiently and effectively – offering a professional service at all levels.
- An export sales interface based role between the UK and mainland Europe.
- Successfully complete sales enquiries to the best commercial outcome.
- Effectively use Microsoft Excel to manage pricing and stock levels.
- Progress sales orders / invoices in a timely and efficient manner.
- Help to proactively develop the European market in line with strategic direction.
- Exceptional English and German Language skills – both written and verbal.
- Friendly, confident and outgoing.
- A Mathematical mind coupled with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. The ability to write and use formulas, formatting and pivot table will all be of distinct interest.
- Positive attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Previous telephone sales or internal account management or customer Services experience is desirable.
- Excellent telephone manner with the aptitude to enjoy making outgoing calls.
- The ability to work unsupervised and use self-initiative.
- Flexible, dependable and able to thrive in a busy environment.
- Fluent in German is essential.
- Recent graduates considered.
The above duties will initially be carried out under the guidance of senior members of the company.
You will be fully trained in all of our procedures and admin tools and will be given a thorough brief of the business, the products and current customers.
As a sales and marketing organisation the company offers speciality products into a niche industry. The company has enjoyed successful operation for over 10 years, showing healthy year on year growth. The company's prime focus is to maintain current customers whilst also targeting potential new customers within the industrial and manufacturing sectors.
Employees can expect to form an integral part of the team, actively encouraged to utilise entrepreneurial flair and make their own well informed and justified decisions.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a small, successful and flexible team with the opportunity for career progression.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the German Speaking Customer Service Representative please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2704KB
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.