about 1 month ago
Motor Trade General Sales Manager - Automotive General Sales Manager
Driven Motor Jobs are looking for a very talented, experienced General Car Sales Manager with an enviable and proven track record of performance within the Motor Industry to join our client. The ideal candidate will be committed to achieving excellence. You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing sales performance, profitability and operating efficiency. You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus is to lead your team to deliver their business objectives. You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating, coaching and managing the whole team. You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values and possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
Our client is looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
Planning, Time Management and Organising Skills
Numeracy & Accounts Interpretation skills
Customer service focused
Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills
Demonstrate a Positive Attitude
Effective Influencing,Coaching and Training skills
Motivating and Team-building skills
Main purpose and objectives of a General Sales Managers Job
- Meet sales targets by maximising sales and profit opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Ensure sales staff provide the highest level of customer service at all times in order to increase customer loyalty and therefore gain repeat business.
- Have and maintain a high level working knowledge of FSA regulations and Sales Department policies and ensure their use in daily operations. Monitor staff compliance with FSA and Sales Department policies through regular reviews, observations and testing.
- managing the Sales Team
- coaching and developing your team members
- You will also be responsible for implementing and maintaining proper processes within the department
This is a fantastic company to work for who will reward highly, you must come from a main dealership sales management background and you must have a solid work history.
Previous relevant experience is required, as is a full UK driving licence.
Salary: £45,000 + OTE (£75,000)
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your or Call Nicola on
Driven Motor Jobs for your next Motor Trade Job
only 7 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close