about 1 year ago
This company are a rapidly growing specialist Fire Risk Assessment team, based at The Chocolate Factory in North London. They are currently developing a bespoke, web-enabled, centralised management software package that is set to revolutionise the Fire Risk Assessment industry.
Your role includes general office administration and book keeping; processing payroll and VAT returns, accounts, creditors and bank reconciliation. You will also be assisting the head of operations who manages our expanding national team of fire risk assessors, tracking and monitoring large amounts of data and liaising with clients to troubleshoot potential problems that could impact on their compliance needs and timelines. You will be required to input and organise that data, and understand all its implications from an accounts perspective.
You will be:
- A detail-driven, clear thinker
- Excellent in Maths
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Familiar with Excel, Word and Xero
- A capable multi-tasker with excellent organisational skills
- Willing to turn your hand to new tasks as the company grows
- Happy to work independently and within a team
- Able to use your initiative and prioritise effectively.
The role would suit someone who loves numbers, and is enthusiastic, self-motivated and organised. You must be a dedicated team player to fit in with their busy working environment. They offer competitive rates of pay along with:
- Excellent working conditions.
- In-house training and continuing professional development.
- Negotiated benefits.
- A motivated and supportive team behind you.