3 months ago
General Insurance Expert - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
Salary - £22k to £26k Depending on Experience
Commutable from Thame, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Tring, Bicester, Abingdon, Oxford, Milton Keynes etc.
Our client is a financial information business, helping financial institutions, financial advisers and consumers make better informed decisions. They are based in Haddenham (near Aylesbury) and are a great place to work with some great Glassdoor reviews!
The data collected and managed by their General Insurance research team is used by some of the largest names in the industry to provide instant and unbiased market and competitor intelligence for product providers, product ratings for them to use in their marketing messages, and product feature data for comparison websites.
The Role & Experience Required:
Our client are currently looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic general insurance expert, ideally a travel insurance specialist, to join this team of Researchers
The role primarily involves;
• Researching information about general insurance products in the marketplace - including motor/home/travel/pet insurance, etc. using the Internet, industry press, and documentation from insurance companies and underwriters;
• Updating the company's database with any new information;
• Building effective relationships with insurance companies and underwriters to facilitate the acquisition of accurate and up-to-date information.
• At least 3 years of previous experience within financial services.
• A detailed knowledge of general insurance products, including in-depth knowledge of travel insurance.
• Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to interpret information and to think analytically.
• You are a proactive team player with an inquisitive, methodical approach to your work.
• You have a keen eye for detail and accurate data entry skills.
This role could be performed full time, but they are also able to discuss a flexible working option.
The candidate is required to work five days per week, but the company could accommodate reduced hours on those days (between 5 and 7.5 hours per day).
In return, they can offer an interesting and challenging role within a flexible and collaborative work environment, supporting a market leading software product. The salary range for the role is £22,000 to £26,000, very much dependent upon the skills, experience and knowledge you can bring to the role, and the role which you are suitable for.
You'll also benefit from:
• Flexible working environment
• 5 weeks' holiday (plus the option to buy more)
• Generous pension scheme (with an employer contribution of up to 10%)
• Life, critical illness, private medical and dental insurances
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Contributions towards gym/sports club membership, plus lunchtime Yoga and running clubs
• Social, sporting and charity support activities throughout the year
• Free parking, plus showers and a bike shelter to support cycling to work
• Free tea/coffee/squash/fruit in our kitchens
Please apply with your CV. Our client requires candidates to complete a short questionnaire as part of the application process. This will be sent back to you once you apply.
Please only apply if you match the criteria outlined.
Candidates must already have full rights to work in the UK. VISA sponsorship is not available.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
10 days ago
only 18 days until close