6 months ago
AGR Technical Estate Coordinator - Genealogy Research in Probate and Estate Administration
We are looking for a talented, dedicated and pro-active individual, with a passion for providing excellent customer service. You will be a highly skilled forensic and technical researcher, experienced in missing beneficiary and family tree reconstruction research.
This role is integral in our business; responsible for providing expert genealogic advice to clients and specialist support to other members of the team. The role requires a ‘can do’ attitude, great attention to detail, and a willingness to learn. We are busy and you will be busy - time management and organisation are key, whilst maintaining a friendly, helpful and positive approach in the office.
Whilst professional experience is of high importance to us, of equal importance is finding the right candidates who are aligned with our culture. We uphold four core values and behaviours: Pro-activity, Professionalism, Pride and Politeness. The right candidates will recognise and uphold these values in all aspects of their work - inspiring their colleagues to do the same.
• Field technical referrals from other team members, providing appropriate technical guidance and oversight to ensure correct decision making/course of action and identify areas that need escalating to the Technical Manager and liaise with/refer to them appropriately
• Identify complaints and log them appropriately. Carry out technical reviews of complaint files and draft responses where requested by the technical manager
• Take ownership and responsibility for files requiring technical specialism
• Take ownership and responsibility for more complex or specialist tasks including but not limited to:
• Undertaking genealogical searches such as birth, marriage and death as well as searches for beneficiaries using address tracing tools.
• Undertaking beneficiary interviews.
• Mediating with insurers on behalf of the Personal Estate Manager
• Taking ownership of some of our more complex files and delegating certain research tasks to Estate Coordinators and Senior Estate Coordinators
• Ensure you are always up to date with regulatory or industry changes
• Identify complaints, pre-emptive, compliments and process issues and log them appropriately.
• Good communication skills at all levels and exceptional organisational and time management skills are a pre-requisite.
• Communication and relationship building skills including team working, communicating information in a clear and commercial manner; resilient when dealing with difficult third parties
• Candidates should be self-motivated, have a keen attention to detail and be proactive at all times.
• A tenacious and effective approach to exceeding targets.
• Willing and able to lead by example and also adopt a practical hands on approach.
• Evident passion for delivery, area of expertise and sharing best practice.
• Excellent knowledge of our regulatory, legislative and industry obligations
• Demonstrable potential to develop superior technical knowledge to provide guidance to other team members and insight to assist decision making.
• Experience in working at pace whilst maintaining accurate and high quality output.
• Experience in managing multiple tasks of varying complexity to associated deadlines, whilst providing high quality output and maintaining internal and external service provision.
• Experience in genealogy, ideally obtained in a professional environment
• Experience of developing people through knowledge sharing
• Holiday entitlement of up to 24.5 days per year, increasing annually to a maximum of up to 29.5 - With the option to buy or sell 3 days per year
• Private medical insurance
• Income protection insurance
• Life assurance policy
• Company pension(Matched contribution up to 5%)
• Cycle to work scheme
• EAP - Employee assistance programme - 24/7 support helpline
• Eye tests
• Office fruit
Kings Court Trust:
We aim to be the most successful and respected estate administration business in the UK. A regulated business, founded in 2002, we only do one thing: estate administration. We are totally focused on our purpose, helping families to move on. Our business partners refer their customers to us and we provide our innovative and highly customer focused service to the family. As a result of this, we provide value to our partners. This value can be achieved by tailoring the outcome to the business partner depending on their service or commercial requirements. In the existing solicitor channel we use the Title Research brand. Title Research has a fifty year heritage with solicitors providing specialist people tracing and asset repatriation services worldwide. These services are provided thousands of times a year to existing solicitor customers of Title Research.
We are committed to preventing fraud and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of employees, and applicants must be willing to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including electronic identity checks, review of references and feedback from past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
27 days ago
only 13 hours until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close