3 months ago
Fund Insight Analyst - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
Salary - £25k to £35k Depending on Experience
Commutable from Thame, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Tring, Bicester, Abingdon, Oxford, Milton Keynes etc.
Our client is a leading provider of software, ratings, consultancy and other services to the UK financial services industry, and are a fast growing and successful brand. They are based in Haddenham (near Aylesbury) and are a great place to work with some great Glassdoor reviews! They are an unbiased and independent provider of data and insight across the Banking, General Insurance, Wealth Management and Fund Management sectors.
Can you play a key role in bringing analytics to life?
Our client will soon be launching a new customer offering for fund managers, in a joint venture with a leading support service provider for Financial Advisers. They are looking for someone to take on a newly created role to support this. Internally they will be calling this role an Analytics Analyst.
In this role, you will produce market analysis reports for fund managers, using Excel to extract market intelligence data from databases and then editing and formatting the output to ensure it’s accurate and appropriate in line with stakeholder expectations. You’ll then be the point of contact for queries relating to the data and wording.
You’ll have access to analytics data and will gain the opportunity to develop new ideas and insights that would be of value to fund managers for inclusion within the market analysis reports.
In the future, you’ll work on a project to improve the processes and systems involved in generating the market analysis reports and automating as much of the process as possible. This will then enable you to become more involved in the development of reports.
- Good knowledge of most types of investment funds and DFMs and how they link with investment products and platforms, plus good knowledge of how financial advisers operate.
- Excellent Excel skills are essential : ideally including developing and modifying complex Pivot tables and creating VBA code.
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills, able to quickly extract relevant information and draw conclusions from it.
- Attention to detail and a good eye for formatting documents and presentations professionally to meet stakeholder expectations.
- Good customer communication skills
You’ll also need to be willing to travel to meetings on a nationwide basis.
This is a great opportunity to be part of creating this new customer offering and to develop your skills and knowledge further. The role is likely to evolve as this product grows, and as your personal capabilities also grow.
In return, they can offer the opportunity to join a successful business at an exciting time in their growth, where you will gain invaluable experience within a flexible and collaborative work environment.
The salary range for the role is £25,000 to £35,000, very much dependent upon the skills, experience and knowledge you can bring to the role, and the role which you are suitable for.
This is a full-time, office-based role, but we may be able to offer some flexibility for the right candidate.
You’ll also benefit from:
• Flexible working environment
• 5 weeks’ holiday (plus the option to buy more)
• Generous pension scheme (with an employer contribution of up to 10%)
• Life, critical illness, private medical and dental insurances
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Contributions towards gym/sports club membership, plus lunchtime Yoga and running clubs
• Social, sporting and charity support activities throughout the year
• Free parking, plus showers and a bike shelter to support cycling to work
• Free tea/coffee/squash/fruit in our kitchens
Please apply with your CV. Our client requires candidates to complete a short questionnaire as part of the application process. This will be sent back to you once you apply.
Please only apply if you match the criteria outlined.
Candidates must already have full rights to work in the UK. VISA sponsorship is not available.
Key Words: Fund Insight Analyst, Business Analyst, Analytics Analyst, Fund Analyst, Financial Analyst, Excel, Marketing Analyst, market analysis, data analysis,
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
27 days ago
only 24 hours until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close