3 months ago
Front End Developer - Angular - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire, HP17
Salary: Circa £35 - £45k Depending on Experience - Plus a Generous Benefits Package
Commutable from Thame, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Tring, Bicester, Abingdon, Oxford, Milton Keynes etc.
Our client are an independent financial technology organisation and provider of innovative financial software. They are based in Haddenham (near Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire) and are a great place to work - plus some great reviews on Glassdoor! This leading organisation plays a key role within the financial services industry and boasts a fantastic culture with around 135 employees. They build a range of products and services that enable financial advisers to deliver client-centric, compliant financial advice.
They are now seeking a skilled Front End Developer with Angular experience to join its growing in-house development team. They require someone with a fantastic eye for detail to help ensure its web-based applications are as intuitive and responsive as possible.
The role involves working closely with the current UX Developer/Designer and acting as a member of the dedicated in-house UX/UI team. This team is responsible for creating software solutions used by some of the biggest names in the UK financial services industry. The Angular Developer will be responsible for improving new and existing workflows, taking design ideas and seeing them through to production.
Whether you are creating new components for web based applications; implementing UX guidelines, standards and best practices; participating in design and white-board discussions; delivering demos or exploring product requirements, it will be your excellent communication skills that ensure front end functionality is highly usable, scalable and maintainable.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Delivering enterprise applications using Angular (or AngularJS)
• Working within a UI / design based role
• Proficiency in HTML5, modern CSS / CSS3 and pre-processor SASS
• Responsive design and cross-browser development
• Delivering modular, and maintainable code for large applications
• Writing tests for your code
• Knowledge and understanding of usability issues, W3C, web standards
• Comfortable working in a .NET environment using Visual Studio for writing your front-end code
This is a fantastic opportunity for a person who will be able to take advantage of outstanding support within a collaborative environment, surrounded by friendly, talented and hard-working colleagues and make a real contribution to a successful and growing business.
In return, our client can offer a salary of £35 - £45k (depending on your skills and experience) together with a great opportunity to join their hard working, intelligent and close knit team.
You'll also benefit from:
• Working alongside expert colleagues
• Friendly, collaborative culture
• Flexible working environment
• 5 weeks' holiday (plus the option to buy more)
• Generous pension scheme (with an employer contribution of up to 10%)
• Life, critical illness, private medical and dental insurances
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Contributions towards gym/sports club membership, plus lunchtime Yoga and running clubs
• Social, sporting and charity support activities throughout the year
• Free parking, plus showers and a bike shelter to support cycling to work
• Free tea/coffee/squash/fruit in the kitchens
Please apply with your CV.
Our client requires candidates to complete a short questionnaire as part of the application process. This will be sent back to you once you apply. Please only apply if you match the criteria outlined.
Candidates must already have full rights to work in the UK. VISA sponsorship is not available.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
15 days ago
only 13 days until close