3 months ago
A Customer Service Administrator fluent in French and Spanish is being recruited for my client commencing in August 2017. This is a 6 month contract and is based in Milton Keynes. The company offers excellent benefits and a competitive salary.
Ideally from an FMCG ( food or retail) you will be responsible for all the European orders from customers and distributors across Europe and in addition you will also be involved in supporting finance with credit control.
Duties and responsibilities:
• You will be dealing with all order administration
• Process orders
• Monitor orders placed and advise customers of any changes
• Perform general administration duties.
• Manage all European customers queries, investigate and resolve them accordingly.
• Build and develop relationships with all allocated customers/distributors.
• Manage all account receivables ensuring that payment is made on time and that credit/debit notes processed.
• Manage all cash collection queries.
• Advise line managers of any on-going concerns. Support of ad-hoc requests.
• Deliver highest level of customer service to both internal and external contacts.
• Liaise with internal departments external contacts in a professional manner at all times.
• Ensure that a high level of communication is maintained both internally and externally.
• Ensure all of timetabled tasks are completed on the designated date.
• Fluent in French and Spanish Customer Service experience
• Processing of orders.
• Experience of credit control.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a very busy environment
• Good knowledge of MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook and ideally, SAP.
For more information please send your CV or contract Esther at Satarah Recruitment.
21 days ago
only 7 days until close