4 months ago
Food & Beverage Supervisor - Full Time
Our client is a 4 Star Hotel, Golf club and Spa that is looking to appoint a Food & Beverage Supervisor to work within the F&B Management team.
The Food & Beverage Supervisor is a key appointment, who will report directly into the Food & Beverage Manager. With a keen eye for detail, they will ensure that the service standards exceed guest expectations, whilst delivering service in a professional and friendly manner at all times.
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Staff benefits include :
• A staff pension
• Discounts on spa treatments and retail products
• Discounted rates on accommodation for staff and their friends and family at any of the Leaderboard Group hotels
• Free gym member
• Free golf
• A discounted voucher scheme for high street names
The list not exhaustive. Staff benefits are subject to review and may change from time to time.
F&B Supervisor Key Responsibilities
• To ensure that all daily food and beverage functions and banqueting are correctly organised and served to the operation standards.
• To ensure that the operation is being adequately supervised at all times.
• To liaise on a daily basis with the Food and Beverage Management team regarding any changes made on the day.
• To motivate team through positive communication and leading by example.
• To ensure consistent standards of Food and Beverage service within the Restaurant and conference suites as per the SOP manual.
• To liaise closely with the Head Chef and Food and Beverage Team to ensure accuracy of numbers and that the menus are correct on the day.
• Complete Duty Manager shifts as required.
• To be familiar with the Micros System in order to deal with any system queries.
• To liaise with the lounge bar and support them where required.
• To assist the Food and Beverage Management team with the introduction of sales and encourage up-selling at all times.
• To ensure that all areas under control are maintained in a clean and hygienic state and that the cleaning schedules are being used.
• To liaise with the events team, to ensure that business opportunities are maximised.
• To follow up any guest complaints or special requests liaising with the Food and Beverage Management team as required.
• To organise the order of service for private functions and conference lunch and Dinner.
• Maintain excellent communication and working relationships with all departments.
Qualifications & Experience:
• A professional and friendly manner, work well under pressure, whilst maintaining exceptional customer care skills
• Previous Food and Beverage supervisory experience, be a team player and have working experience of Micros.
Working hours will be 40 hours per week and will be worked on a rota basis. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK, and be able to attend an interview.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Due to the high volume of candidates, it may not be possible to respond to each application, and only candidates that are selected for interview, will be contacted.
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close