2 months ago
Financial Services Administrator (Flexible Benefits)
Salary: £29,000pa - £35,000 depending on experience - plus attractive benefits
Our Client is looking for an experienced Flex Administrator in their Employee Benefits Department. (They deal with the flex benefits such as gym membership, healthcare, etc for the members of group schemes)
Our Client is one of the UK's largest, independently owned, corporate solutions and wealth management consultancies.
They are passionate about the service they provide and are very proud of the long-term relationships they build with their clients. Taking pride in their independence, they are not tied to any one provider, which allows them to continually assess the market and ensure their clients receive the most competitive terms.
They are based in the heart of the City of London and also have offices in other parts of the country. Our Client has grown steadily and is now a top 100 UK IFA. Their success has been recognised.
One reason for their success is that their business is wholly owned by the advisers and staff.
They are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
• 2+ years experience in a Financial Services Administration, preferably in Flexible Benefits
• Looking to develop career and expand personal responsibilities
Relevant Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with clients and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner at all times are essential.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• General understanding of benefits under an Employee Benefit Offering
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
• Ability to critically evaluate information, probe and challenge facts.
• Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
• A flexible and adaptable attitude towards work.
• Excellent time Management, ability to work to set deadlines.
• Ability to work accurately and in accordance with procedures.
• Previous experience of working within a FCA regulated environment is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
• Qualified to A level standard or equivalent
• All aspects of the day-to-day administration for the Flexible Benefits Team which will include, but is not limited to:• First point of contact for employees and scheme members via telephone, email or other written correspondence for day-to-day enquiries;
• Administration of both annual and monthly benefits window using in-house platform software;
• Delivering on-going communication to employees during benefits window
• Maintenance of client's benefits platform to ensure data remains accurate;
• Examining for accuracy monthly invoices from benefit providers before distributing to client;
• Data processing including managing extensive spread sheets to ensure benefit choices are executed efficiently and accurately
• Dealing with ad hoc client instructions
• Adhering to strict timetables for completion of work whether set by the client or legislation;
• Assisting in specific client related projects, where applicable.
• Assist in site build and provider liaison for benefits on platform
• Undertake UAT prior to site launch and attend project meeting with client to scope changes
• Maintenance of all records (electronic and paper) in line with Company procedures.
• Maintenance of performance standards in line with client agreements.
Billing and Time Recording
• Responsible for careful recording or time-spent and allocation to appropriate clients and job codes in line with Company procedures.
Continuous Professional Development
• To develop skills and keep up to date with all relevant legislative and technical changes as required for the role.
• Option to study for professional qualifications and sit examinations towards achieving relevant CII qualifications.
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 4 x Death in Service Life cover
• Permanent Health Insurance
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Company funded Health cash Plan
• Company funded Critical Illness plan
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
20 days ago
only 14 hours until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close