Contract Type: Permanent
Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
As a Fleet Administrator based within Vauxhall Yardley, you will be responsible for ensuring all administrative tasks associated Fleet and Leasing department are completed both accurately and on time.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Maintaining relevant filing systems , invoicing vehicles for the month and managing delivery paperwork
· Returning vehicles to auction house, return address or site within agreed time frames
· Checking that orders match the specification of vehicle
· Communicating any delivery or time management issues with regards to vehicle or the customer with the relevant team members
· Checking all relevant leasing information and plates are in vehicle
· Ensuring corporate customers receive excellent levels of service
· If and when appropriate re-valeting of vehicles that require immediate uplift/delivery
· Organising paperwork and pre-bookings for the valeting new vehicles
· Maintaining a professional manner in all contact with clients
· Ensuring vehicles are prepared to the highest standards
You will be someone who takes pride in high standards, ideally have experience working in an fleet administration role within the car sales industry and the ability to deal with a variety of responsibilities. A working knowledge of Kerridge is highly advantageous. Self-motivation and strong organisation skills will be your strength and you will be able to demonstrate a successful blend of confidence and assertiveness when dealing with people.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.