7 months ago
First Response Administrator - Colchester, Essex
Salary: Circa £15,000 - £17,500
This is an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our clients growing team. This role will provide a professional first point of contact on behalf of the business, adhering to service level agreements, policies and procedures at all times.
This role is a fast paced administration role, the ideal candidate will have good attention to detail, good computer skills and an excellent telephone manner.
• Answer incoming telephone calls, directing callers to appropriate people and resolving questions and issues.
• Respond to enquiries from clients received by phone, letter, e-mail or fax
• Validate policy details and set up new legal expenses insurance claims on the Claims Management System
• Scan and index all incoming claims post
• Maintain secure, efficient and accurate filing systems
• Type letters/memos/emails/ and deal with correspondence as appropriate
• Greet visitors, arrange for refreshments for visitors and deal with deliveries
• Other duties and responsibilities as may be set by the Operations Manager/ Team Manager
• To carry out all work in accordance with agreed service standards and FCA regulations
Skills & Experience Required
• Previous experience in Administration or Customer Service
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Exceptional telephone manner
• Excellent organisational and time keeping skills
• Confidence to own tasks without supervision
• Experience of using all Microsoft Office programs
What you get in Return
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Support with training & qualifications including, CII, AAT, Masters etc.
• Travel Insurance
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.