First Line Support Analyst Required in Milton Keynes
Salary: £20k- £22k
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
Our clients, a large Automotive Software company are looking for an experienced administrator to join their growing team.
The purpose of the First Line Support Analyst is to provide a timely, empathetic, reliable, and effective service to the users of the company.
The role is located within the Commercial Services Team who are responsible for understanding how our customers use our software and driving best usage.
The role has three main focuses:
● Support desk
● Knowledge transfer
● Critical functions delivery
The ideal candidate will be an exceptional communicator, highly organised and very responsive. You will have worked in the automotive industry and understand the day to day issues and pressures our customers experience
and are therefore able to translate our product and functionality to meet their needs.
You will strive to give excellent customer service on every interaction with our customer. You will be a natural problem solver, with the desire to delve into questions to ensure our customers receive the best
advice each and every time.
The successful candidate will be:
● Experience, or an interest in, the automotive industry.
● Passionate about effective communication and excellent customer service.
● Competent and confident in the use of IT; willingness to learn new software.
● Great team player.
● Ability to deal with people professionally and courteously even when you are busy.
● Excellent listening skills with a natural curiosity to dig deeper for all you undertake.
● Methodical with excellent attention to detail and highly accurate, literate and numerate.
Apply with your full CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Reference PRS19734
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Prestige |Dealership | Service & Aftersales | Service Advisor | Service Receptionist | Service Adviser | Aftersales Advisor | Service Team Manager | STM | Customer Service | Hertfordshire |