6 months ago
Financial Services Administrator - Hoole, Chester
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 on experience
An excellent opportunity for a Financial ServicesAdministrator to join a friendly team in an established investments company who are one of the leading Independent Financial Advisers in the North West. This company offers great future prospects and actively encourages employees in their professional development by providing funding and support towards professional financial services qualifications.
You will be reporting to the Office Manager, supporting the team with a range of administration duties, providing a high level of customer service to clients and ensuring the office runs smoothly on a day-to-day basis. Full training will be provided.
• Providing quotes to clients using exchange and platforms
• Processing new business (investments, pensions, mortgages and life insurance)
• Answering the telephone and handling queries
• Reception duties
• Dealing with policy enquiries
• Processing valuations
• Client servicing, e.g. switches, rebalance, withdrawals etc.
• Other ad hoc admin support duties including handling post and typing letters/documents
• Previous experience in administration within an office environment
• A strong academic record - minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above including English and Maths
• Strong IT skills with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Organised with strong attention to detail
• Previous experience working within an IFA practice may be advantageous
• Experience of back office systems and/or investment platforms (eg Standard Life and Aviva) is desirable but not essential
• Great opportunity to build a career within a growing company
• Funding support available for study towards financial services qualifications
• Competitive salary
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
15 days ago
only 13 days until close