Prodigium Group are working with a client based in the Wakefield area to add a Junior Financial Services Administrator to the team.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an entry into a successful wealth management firm with genuine opportunity to carve out a succesfull career with the right people and the right enviroment to succeed.
No experience in financial services will be required but someone who is an effective comminicator, comfortable at using microsoft office with the open mindedness to learn new systems and platforms.
The role will be to assist in the admin duties in the day to day running of the practice
• To support the practice with daily business functions
• To request and collate ceding scheme information from third party providers
• To upload information onto computer systems
• To maintain daily postal requirements
• To be the first point of contact for client/provider queries
What we are looking for -
• The ability to balance conflicting demands in a calm and friendly manner.
• Ability to work professionally and follow practice etiquette
• Adaptable to meet practice requirements
• An ability to pay attention to detail
• Ability to accurately transpose information
• Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
This position will offer the candidate the path of entering for the Diploma Level 4 in Financial Planning which would be a fantastic qualification to gain for any budding financial services professional. This role offeres a starting salary of between £16,000 - £17,000.
If this role is one that grabs your attention and you wish to find out more information, please apply or get in touch with the office on or and we will be in touch for a confidential chat.