8 months ago
Financial Planning Administrator - Taunton
Key words: Financial Planning, Accountants, Accountancy, Administrator, Paraplanner, Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Finance Administrator, Planner, Administrative Support
Our Client, a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners in the South West, is looking and experienced Administrator to join their Financial Planning department.
This role will be responsible for providing administrative support to a Consultant, ensuring all client information is entered onto Client Database system, dealing with enquiries preparation of client valuations and reviews and processing and tracking new business.
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
• Client Care and Service focused including excellent telephone manner
• Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team
• The initiative to organise and prioritise your own workload
• Previous experience of using Adviser Office (Avelo/Iress) client database/back office system
• Previous experience of using Virtual Cabinet paperless office system (or similar)
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Good level of IT skills including Microsoft Office
What you get in Return
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is competitive based on skills, qualifications and experience.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.