4 months ago
Financial / Management Accountant - Farnworth, Greater Manchester
Salary: £40 - 45k
Our client is part of an established Retail Bakery outlet with over 160 shops located across the North West, Midlands and Yorkshire regions, who are looking for a financial / management accountant.
This position will suit a flexible hands on Accountant with Production or Retail industry sector experience.
• Reconciliations including bank reconciliations
• Managing a small purchase ledger team
• Purchase ledger payment processing and forecasting
• Overseeing the rent, rates and utilities accounts for all the retail outlets
• Sales and margin analysis
• Involvement in weekly management accounts
• Assisting with month end and year-end financial statements
• Involvement in the year end budget process
• Ad hoc duties
• Recognised accountancy qualification is desirable (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
• Experience of working in and managing a team
• Experience of working in a production or retail environment
• Strong systems and excel knowledge
• High attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Experience of both financial and management accounting functions (desirable)
To be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your updated CV and covering letter.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003