8 months ago
Financial Controller - Contract - Part Time - Bristol
Part time, external contractor working between four and six days per month depending on operational requirements
Remuneration: £220.00 to £300.00 per day depending on experience.
This is a senior position reporting to the Managing Director of a small well established professional business. The privately owned company has been developing and delivering successful IT projects to UK and global organisations for more than thirty years.
Our Client is based in Bristol with a wholly owned subsidiary based in Sweden. The subsidiary is subject to Swedish statutory and tax controls.
What the job entails
• Oversight of the clients and and the subsidiaries finances
• Monitoring regular operational bookkeeping activities
• Approving monthly financial reports
• Preparing annual reports
• Advising on existing accounting procedures and implementing agreed changes
• Highlighting budget variances and budget preparation
• Preparing cash flow forecasts
• Preparing project cost reports
• Attendance at periodic financial reporting review meetings
Skills, Experience, Qualifications
• Five years experience in a middle or senior management role
• Business acumen & commercial awareness
• Accountancy, finance, bookkeeping
• Adherence to ISO9001 quality standards and standard accountancy practices
• MS Office, Excel and Word
• A recognised accountancy qualification
• Experience with QuickBooks would be an advantage
• Enthusiasm & energy
• Discretion, integrity and honesty
• Team player
• This position is based in Bristol.
Candidates who feel they are a good fit for this role should send their CV in the first instance
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003