7 months ago
Financial Accounts Manager - Odiham, Hampshire
Salary: Very Competitive Plus Benefits
Key words: Financial, CIMA, Accountant, Accounts, Nominal ledger, MS Windows, Aviation, Marine, Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Finance Analyst, CIMA qualified
Our client provides analysis services to aviation, marine and industrial companies around the world.
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Financial Accounts Manager who will be responsible for the Accounts department in the UK, and related activities at other companies/locations within the group.
The successful candidate will be managing the nominal ledger for each group company, ensuring month end routines and procedures are adhered to, and ensuring that the necessary training is provided in order that the other functions within the department are carried out efficiently.
Key Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate will be CIMA qualified, experienced, enthusiastic and motivated to lead the department and achieve excellence. In addition, the successful candidate should:
• have experience in teaching accounting duties to others,
• have excellent communication skills at all levels (both written and spoken),
• be able to multi-task, have a high attention to detail, and be confident and accurate,
• have a professional and orderly approach to processing, and be positive and constructive,
• have a strong customer service focus, and the ability to build effective working relationships with employees and external stakeholders/suppliers,
• be PC literate, and have sound working knowledge of MS Windows-based software packages, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), databases, Pegasus Opera, and the internet.
Salary will be dependent on qualifications, skills, and experience. 35 hours per week, 7 hours per day, will be worked Monday to Friday.
• Company Health Insurance
• Contributory pension scheme
• 28 days annual leave rising to 33
• Purpose built facility,
• Free Wi-Fi
• On-site parking.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a global forward thinking and growing business which encourages personal development and a strong team culture.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
27 days ago
only 23 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close