Finance Operations Assistant - Up to £25,000 - Permanent Role - Manchester City Centre - Fantastic fast growing company
As a result of growth in the business, my client has a requirement for a proactive and efficient Finance Assistant who will be responsible for various reconciliation work and query resolution relating to our financial operations transactions.
Tasks will include the following:
* Monthly reconciliation of credit card statements to the finance system
* Investigation of un-matched transactions and ensuring that these have been invoiced to the customer
* Liaising with operational staff in relation to queried transactions
* Assisting with refund queries from operations
* Reconciliation of specific supplier accounts to statement
* Other ad hoc Finance support as required
* Strong Excel skills and comfortable using formula such as PIVOT tables, VLOOKUPS and SUMIFS
* Ability to manipulate large volumes of data via spreadsheets
* Good knowledge on MS Excel and Outlook
* Strong problem solving skills
* Well organised
* Ability to learn tasks and processes quickly
* Previous experience of working in a similar reconciliation based role would be advantageous
* Act at all times as a champion of the Key Travel employee "norms" - Lead Yourself, Engage Others and Help KT Succeed.
* Act as a "champion" of the Key Lime Culture.
* Communicate effectively with other teams and departments to facilitate an environment of collaboration and support across the business.
* Exhibit and encourage a clear, simple communication style and act as an ambassador for the corporate value system (impact, compassion and simplicity) and competency framework.
* Systematic, thorough and conscientious
* Positive and resilient personality with "can do" attitude
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
* Strong work ethic with high levels of motivation and enthusiasm
Please contact Ashleigh Daniels, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.