5 months ago
Finance Manager - Birmingham
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 Plus Benefits
Key words: Finance Manager, Finance, Accountant, German Speaking, UK GAAP, German HGB, Financial controller, Management Accounts, P&L, Balance sheet, Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis
A global company are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to be part of their international growth in the UK.
This role is a brand new position and will be a core position within the UK arm of the business.
The ideal candidate will have with knowledge of German accounting regulations (HGB) and have experience with UK GAAP.
A basic knowledge of the German language is essential.
In addition to these requirements the successful applicant will be responsible for the following activities:
- Handle reminders until these are enforced
- Monitor the suspension of deliveries and handle non-payers (further invoice processing)
- Review purchase invoices (creditors) for validity and amount
- Monitor the investment portfolio and outflows (only if there is no accounting management)
- Post accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger accounts
- Generally enter supporting documents, prepare internal invoices to other companies
- Process bank receipts and cheques
- Cash/bank postings
- Clean up data carriers/electronic bank statement
- Handle insolvency
- Process incoming and outgoing payments
- Reconcile and settle general ledger accounts
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding company at a very exciting time. This role offers great career prospects. Apply Now!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
5 days ago
only 17 days until close