about 1 month ago
Finance Manager - Sunderland
Our client a fleet management company are looking to recruit a Finance Manager, this role will look after the company finances and overall finance structure.
The role entails but is not exclusive to:
• Production of weekly and monthly management accounts
• Budgeting and Forecasting
• Closely manage the cost base
• Ensure aged debt is maintained
• Staff management of the finance team
Essential Skills & Experience:
A qualified accountant ICAS/ACA/ACCA or qualified by experience
Experience in a similar role working in the automotive industry
A proven track record of managing a finance function
Experience working in businesses within fleet management is desirable but not essential
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.