6 months ago
Finance Manager - North London
Salary: £25 - 40k D.O.E.
Our client is a Private School located in North London, who are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join there busy Finance team.
The Finance Manager forms part of the Senior Leadership Group of the school and holds overall responsibility for the oversight and management of the school's financial operations.
• Sound accountancy skills
• Strong numerical reasoning and organisational skills
• Analytical experience
• Experience in preparation of management accounts
• Financially and commercially astute
• Project management skills
• Experience of managing and leading a team
• Self-starter - ability to work autonomously and with minimal supervision
• Willingness to get involved and be part of the school community
• Advanced proficiency with Sage line 50 version 24
• Strong excel skills (VLOOKUP's and pivot tables)
• Working knowledge of SIMS
• Right to work in the UK
• Finance Manager experience
• Level 3 CIMA or professional accounting/financial management qualification
• Be self-motivated and have a desire to improve.
• Strong IT and data entry skills
• Meticulous with attention to detail
• Good communication skills
Holiday: 30 days plus bank holidays
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003