Finance Manager required for our UK SME arm of a £multimillion global group. Based in Northamptonshire you will provide a robust financial function within a sales driven business.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Up to 14% Bonus
Benefits: 25 + 8 statutory days Holiday + 14.5% Non-Contributory Pension + Healthcare
Commutable locations: Kettering, Wellingborough, Northampton, Corby, Rushden, Milton Keynes, Leicester, Bedford, Coventry, Rugby, Peterborough
With our 5 year UK strategy set, we are looking for an astute Finance Manager who understands how to effectively police our financial function whilst supporting a sales driven business. You will be commercially astute with impeccable analytical skills to provide guidance to the senior management team in challenging the UK leaders within our market.
In joining our business, you will be part of an international manufacturing group with a multimillion turnover that is focused on developing our UK offering and position. As an established yet lean team, we actively provide a platform to reward and develop both financially and within your career.
As a senior member of the team your main duties will be:
· The sole responsibility of the day to day delivery of a smooth and robust financial function.
· Accurate, timely and comprehensive reporting of all financial information, including month and year end accounts.
· Managing all accounting functions through Sage X3 including but not restricted to invoices, bank reconciliations and accruals.
· Producing and presenting biannual forecasts and budgets to the Group Board.
· Liaising with 3rd parties (external auditors, suppliers, debtors, clients).
· Supporting the HR function including preparation of contracts, monthly salaries, pension and insurance schemes, company fleet, telecoms and IT.
· Monitoring and improving financial control systems and processes.
· Generating commercial analysis including fee proposals, client project profitability,
To be considered for this position you MUST be a hands on Finance Manager with a clear aptitude to personally manage the day to day financial function whilst enjoying supporting our UK Managing Director in the development of the UK strategy.
As well as:
· Being professionally qualified (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) and or qualified by experience.
· Demonstrating knowledge of statutory obligations, tax, VAT, preparation of accounts and setting realistic budgets.
· Displaying excellent communication and negotiation skills (both written and verbal).
· Understanding a variety of integrated accounting and ERP systems.
Although we have advertised the role as Finance Manager you may also have held any of the following roles: Financial Controller, Manufacturer, Senior Accountant, Senior Financial Manager, SME, Management Accountant, Production and or Assistant Finance Controller.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Clare Gibson quoting Finance Manager and reference CG15039 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.