Our client it a very well known and established manufacturing company based in Preston, we are currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their team.
This role will be leading a team ensuring the successful delivery of the monthly Management Accounts alongside ensuring the internal finance processes and controls run efficiently.
- Coordinate the financial accounts process and prepare accounts in line with accounting policies
- Ensuring proper accounting records are maintained and stored to comply with requirements
- The coordination of the Finance Teams routine activities, ensuring the team are correctly directed and motivated to deliver comprehensive and professional service to all stakeholders
- Liaising with the Retail and Primary Management Accountants to order reconcile differences between weekly and monthly accounts
- Preparation and submission of monthly statutory returns including VAT
- Working closely with the Divisional Financial Controller to review and improve existing financial controls across the division
You will have experience working within a similar role for a large Manufacturing company alongside being CIMA/ACCA Qualified.
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.