11 months ago
Based in a spacious office in London Bridge just near the Shard, this company is an AIM listed Oil & Gas exploration company. The current London team structure requires the talent of a Finance Manager who is driven, has initiative and can work independently with a 'hands on' approach.
Working with the Financial Controller and CEO, you will be responsible for the financial management of the Company's Corporate Finance which includes the company's day-to-day financial operations, compliance and reporting and cash flow management. In addition, you will assist and advise on improving the financial management systems, processes and policies in support of company objectives.
- month -end and year-end processing
- prepare and interpret monthly management accounts and annual reports
- implement financial plans, assess and manage risks
- liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- ensure that all transnational, payroll and VAT/taxation requirements are met
- keep up to date with changes in regulation, legislation and new industry delvelopments
To be considered for the role you must be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or equivalent and possess the following:
- good accounting experience
- diligent knowledge of accounting regulations and tax knowledge
- excellent computer skills with a high advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- an exceptional eye for detail, an ability to report to senior staff, and excellent commercial flair.
Experience of working in a Plc and/or in the oil and gas sector is desirable.
Knowledge of SUN system is an advantage.
Th job role offers an excellent remuneration package which includes a 10% employer pension, 25 annual leave days plus statutory public holidays and a potential annual bonus.
If you believe you are a good fit for this role and can demonstrate this with your knowledge, skills and experience, we welcome your application.