A driven, ambitious and hands on Finance Business Partner is required to oversee our UK and Ireland business. Reporting directly to the Divisional Financial Controller, this position plays a pivotal part in providing accurate forecasting and budgeting information to our senior management team.
SALARY: £50,000 - £55,000
· Group Pension
· Additional Group Benefit
· 26 Days Holiday plus stats
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Redditch, Lichfield, Wolverhampton, Telford, Coventry, Stafford
JOB SPECIFICATION: Finance Business Partner - UK & Ireland
This role will provide a direct support function to the Divisional Financial Controller and play a crucial role in providing high quality financial analysis to the wider management team.
You will also be responsible for:
· Working closely with the UK management team to understand revenue, margin, and costs to enable accurate mid-month and quarterly forecast updates
· Management of the UK and Ireland annual planning process including all required explanations and reporting requirements needed at a divisional level
· Financial tracking of price, strategic sourcing, efficiency improvement projects as well as organic growth revenue initiatives
· Co-ordinating with the UK and Ireland Accounting Manager so that an accurate explanation of actual performance versus budget, forecast and previous years comparison can be delivered
REQUIREMENTS: Finance Business Partner - UK & Ireland
We would be delighted to receive applications from experienced Business Partners and ambitious Management Accountants who can confidently engage with our senior management team to provide added value analysis so that actual and forecast performance is clearly understood.
You will also:
· Be CIMA qualified (though strong QBE candidates will also be considered)
· Have demonstrable experience of working in a Management Accountant or Business Partnering role
· Be hands on and driven with a genuine interest in understanding how the business works
· Be keen to bring about process change in an established organisation
· Be comfortable managing a team of Management Accountants
· Be an advanced user of Excel and comfortable with high levels of group reporting
Part of a £13bn International group, we are one of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of industrial weighing solutions. Our products and services are used across a diverse range of industries including Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Petro-Chemical, General Manufacturing (Including Automotive OE and Aerospace), Mining & Aggregates, Construction, Recycling & Waste as examples.
To ensure our equipment consistently performs, we provide comprehensive service led solutions including preventative maintenance and calibration through to emergency repairs 24/7, 365 days/year through an established, 200+ strong field service engineering operation across the UK and Ireland.
This role would suit either:
· An experienced and hands on Business Partner who wishes to utilise their analytical skills and strategic expertise within a UK based, world leading manufacturer
· Or, an ambitious Management Accountant who, over time, wishes to develop their career globally (through relocation) within a $13 billion manufacturing group
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Michael Thorpe quoting Finance Business Partner - UK & Ireland and reference MT15361 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.