Finance Assistant – Central London Tourism Group seeks a Finance Assistant to support the VP of Finance and work within a busy and interesting role. As Finance Assistant your role will involve :
· Purchase ledger
· Daily posting of bank payments and receipts to Sage200 accounting system;
· Weekly bank reconciliations;
· Monthly reconciliation of web sales receipts to Paypal, Worldpay and Amex reports, through to bank statements;
· Cover for Management Accountant – Fraud and Risk where appropriate;
· Other ad hoc tasks as expected within a small accounting function.
Skills and Requirements
This role would ideally be suited to a person who has been in accounting or similar position for c. 1 – 2 years.
· Good excel knowledge
· Data processing and manipulation experience
· Sage 200 experience (preferable but not essential)
· Good maths skills
· Team player with great communication skills
· Preference given to candidates from the travel or tourism industry
The Company boast modern new offices with great views of central London – it’s a well established company which has grown rapidly over the last few years. They have wonderful offices with lots of natural light and they boast a low turnover of staff. The employees are motivated and professional, and proud to work for this successful tourism company who have an international client and supplier base.
Since 2001 we have helped many of the team with their jobs there and all have been happy and many have had great career opportunities. We will contact successful Finance Assistant candidates within 2 working days and we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right role for you – preference will be given to candidates who have worked in the London tourism industry.