Finance Assistant – North Bristol – 3-month FTC - £17,000 per annum
Our client, based in North Bristol, is looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join their team.
In this varied role as a finance assistant, you will be working across two teams, providing essential support on payment processing and inputting, including daily client BACS and cheque payments, allocation of client funds and processing of cheque/BACS receipts.
Reswponsibilities of the role:
· Process payments, including client BACS and cheque payments for both departments
· Process receipts of departmental transactions
· Support on further transactional processes including daily bank transfers, billing of clients and input of invoice disbursements
· Working within a regulated environment whilst ensuring department SLA’s are maintained
· Assist key internal stakeholders with queries and issues, offering explanations to resolve outstanding balances to ensure reduction in case duration
· Coordinate own workload and assist team members during peak periods, to ensure that workflow is maintained and agreed SLA’s are met
Applicants will need to have some experience or exposure to the finance industry, ideally within a regulated environment. You will need to be positive, engaging and calm under pressure. You are confident with MS office and have the ability to learn multiple IT systems.
Hours: 9.00am – 5.00pm (37.5 hours per week)
Parking available on site